Friday 30 March 2007

The first post - a strange story in itself

Hello one and all,

Welcome to the Ominous Omnibus of Stories. Please do not ask me why I have kept this as the name of my dream; I might go mad wondering about that. If you're still "curious", all I will say is, "CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT - AND YOU'RE NO BETTER THAN THAT..."

Sorry - people say that I am mad. I wonder why. I was always under the impression that I am an impressionable, well-behaved and socially accepted being on this planet. Curiously enough, recently, some people have questioned the sanctity of my sanity! Of all the nerve that people have!

Therefore, in order to vent out my frustration, I decided to write dark & short stories. Stories that would leave people wondering. Stories that would reveal the insanity of people who questioned my sanity! Stories that would question the questionable curiosity of people! Stories that....!

Oh sorry, I told you that I am frustrated. Enough of this first post, I guess it's too long already. I'll get on with the stories next time. They are not in any particular order or chronology. Just random stories for you to pick and enjoy. Read them, comment on them and hopefully enjoy them!

Good night, God bless, and wait for my first story tomorrow.

1 comment:

sunny said...

keep up the good work.its damn cool